Daniele Celoria's Homepage
I am currently a Phd student in the University of Florence, under the supervision of Prof. Paolo Lisca.
My interest are low dimensional topology, with a focus on knot theory.
I am currently working on Khovanov and Knot Floer homologies.
email: daniele.celoria at unifi.it or celoria at mail.dm.unipi.it
Cuspidal curves and Heegaard Floer homology (joint work with Jozsef Bodnar and Marco Golla) 1409.3282v2
Grid homology in lens spaces with integer coefficients (in preparation).
Here you can find some (hopefully!) useful programs I am writing in
during my Phd.
Some seminars and talks:
"Introduction to Khovanov homology" (Pisa)
"Elliptic surfaces and Rational Blowdown" (Pisa)
"Un invariante di concordanza per nodi dalle chirurgie di Dehn" (Pisa)
"Grid Homology in Lens Spaces" (Bologna). Slides
Attended schools and conferences
- Intensive Research Period "Knots and Applications", at the centro De Giorgi, University of Pisa.
- CAST Summer School and Conference, at the Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics
- (u,v,w knots) x (topology, combinatorics, low and high algebra) at the
Centre for Quantum Geometry of Moduli Spaces, University of Aarhus.
- Physics and Mathematics of Link Homology, at the Centre de Recherche Mathèmatiques, Montreal.
- Young Topologist Meeting, at the Copenhagen University (there is also a nice group photo!).
- 10th William Rowan Hamilton Geometry and Topology Workshop, Trinity College of Dublin.
A link to my Master's thesis, "Relations among Topological and Contact Knot Invariants", (advisor Prof. Paolo Lisca)
I am one of the organizers of the "Baby geometri" seminars at the University of Pisa.
I am a big fan of :