I am interested in low dimensional topology, with a focus on knot theory and its many
connections with the topology of 3 and 4 dimensional manifolds.
My current work revolves around Khovanov and Knot Floer homologies,
especially Grid Homology in lens spaces.
My Phd is about to end! I am looking for a job!
email: daniele.celoria unifi.it or celoria mail.dm.unipi.it
Cuspidal curves and Heegaard Floer homology (joint work with József Bodnár and Marco Golla) 1409.3282v2 (accepted)
A note on cobordisms of algebraic knots (joint work with József Bodnár and Marco Golla) 1509.08821 (submitted)
Grid homology in lens spaces with integer coefficients 1510.07141
Some seminars and talks:
"Introduction to Khovanov homology" (Pisa)
"Elliptic surfaces and rational blowdown" (Pisa)
"Un invariante di concordanza per nodi dalle chirurgie di Dehn" (Pisa)
"Grid homology in lens spaces" (Bologna). Slides
"An introduction to Grid homology", minicourse (Pisa)
"Grid homology in lens spaces: coeffcients and computations" (CIRM). Slides
Attended schools and conferences
- Intensive Research Period "Knots and Applications", at the Centro De Giorgi, University of Pisa.
- CAST Summer School and Conference, at the Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics in Budapest.
- (u,v,w knots) x (topology, combinatorics, low and high algebra) at the Centre for Quantum Geometry of Moduli Spaces, University of Aarhus.
- Physics and Mathematics of Link Homology, at the Centre de Recherche Mathèmatiques, Montreal.
- Young Topologist Meeting, at the Copenhagen University (there is also a nice group photo!).
- 10th William Rowan Hamilton Geometry and Topology Workshop, Trinity College of Dublin.
- XXII Gökova Geometry/Topology Conference, Gökova, Turkey.
- ECSTATIC, Imperial College, London.
- Stein Manifolds, Contact Structures and Knots , CIRM, Marseille.
Here you can find some (hopefully!) useful programs I have been writing in during my Phd.
Click on the images to get redirected to a Sage script!
I am one of the organizers of the "Baby geometri" seminars at the University of Pisa.
I enjoy juggling any kind of objects, and thinking at all the math behind it.
I am a big fan of :
Curriculum Vitae (.pdf files):
This site is under constant maintenance! If something is not working properly do not hesitate to contact me!